Find a job
Bupa Dental Care - Qualified Dental Nurse - Merrow
- Role perfect for a qualified dental nurse interested in developing their skills and qualifications
- We will provide the relevant courses for you to work alongside the Implantologist and Endodontist in practice.
- We also pay your GDC registration, DBS check and professional indemnity cover - and we have market leading benefits.
- Personal development route implemented straight away
- We have introduced a new career framework for dental nurses which, for the first time, links pay to skills, qualifications, and progression. This role will be salaried at the specialist rate from the start. Quick Apply for this role below.
- Your GDC registration, DBS check and professional indemnity are all covered by Bupa Dental Care for this role
Do you want to work for a company Forbes Magazine have named one of the world's best employers? In a dental practice where you can proudly bring your whole self to work and contribute to the success of our friendly and welcoming team?
As a Dental Nurse at Bupa, you’ll benefit from exceptional development and opportunities and an experienced practice team around you - all in an environment built to help you succeed and feel comfortable.
Qualified Dental Nurse skills and experience required for this role:
We make life better for millions. That includes yours. Our dental nurse benefits packages are one of the best in the industry because you make a difference to our patients - so we want to make sure you’re well rewarded for it. These are just some of the benefits on offer when you join:
So why wait? Apply now to be part of a brilliant team, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
To find out more about working with us, find us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you do not answer the above question, we are encouraged to use the residuary method of making a determination, which means that we can make a determination as to your community background on the basis of the personal information supplied by you in your application form/personnel file.
Regardless of whether they actually practice a religion, most people in Northern Ireland are perceived to be members of either the Protestant or Roman Catholic communities.
Note:If you answer this questionnaire you are obliged to do so truthfully as it is a criminal offence under the Fair Employment (Monitoring) Regulations (NI) 1999 to knowingly give false answers to these questions.
Please indicate the community to which you belong by selecting the appropriate box below:
You must have the required legal capacity to enter into and be bound by
these terms and conditions.
In filling in this application you agree to the following rules (terms and
conditions of application): Your application will be considered on the information that you provide to us
on the application form. All information provided must be accurate and
The information in this section is true and complete. I agree that any deliberate omission, falsification or misrepresentation in the application form will be grounds for rejecting this application or subsequent dismissal if employed by the organisation. Where applicable, I consent that the organisation can seek clarification regarding professional registration details.
Belfast, Ormeau Road Total Orthodontics